Friday, 29 April 2016

Finals are FINISHED!!

This is gonna be a pretty quick update. Not much new to report.

I finished all my finals last week and so my primary goal since then has been getting a job. So far, no interviews or callbacks which is pretty discouraging, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

As for my weight, I've been stuck in a rut lately. Haven't gained anything, haven't lost anything. I admit I've been eating not the healthiest, but I think that combined with my stress from finals is what's kept me at the same level. Also because of the lack of a job I can't afford my own food and so I eat whatever is provided for me without too much complaint.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Starting weight as of 04/02/16: 242lbs
Current weight as of 29/04/16: 231lbs
Goal weight: 180lbs

~ Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment